Daniel Nyari is a New York City based Illustrator and Graphic Designer. He enjoys Football, Avant-Garde Cinema, Heavy Metal, and Nutella. Visit his personal website.
The content on this blog belongs to Daniel Nyari. © Daniel Nyari MMX. All Rights Reserved.
2013 was an amazing year for film, if not for sheer consistency, for its variety. A year marked by films that dared to go beyond their genre restrictions and embrace adventurousness. A landmark year.
2. Before Midnight. Directed by Richard Linklater
3. Springbreakers. Directed by Harmony Korine: Teens hate it.
4. The Act of Killing. Directed by Joshua Oppenheimer
5. Laurence Anyways. Directed by Xavier Dolan
6. Stranger by the Lake. Directed by Alain Guiraudie
7. The World’s End. Directed by Edgar Wright
8. Museum Hours. Directed by Jem Cohen
9. The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology. Directed by Sophie Fiennes
10. Bastards. Directed by Claire Denis